Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Where Do You Go For Marketing Inspiration?

Marketing requires a constant flow of new ideas. If you continue to market in the same way you always have, you will start to realize that your market share is dwindling. You need to keep up with the latest advances and changes in the field of marketing. However, you also need to keep up with the latest designs and ideas in marketing. Where do you go to get that?

I try to keep current by subscribing and reviewing monthly marketing magazines. I don’t think I’ve ever looked through an issue that I didn’t find something new and interesting that I could use in some format for the company I work for. I also watch design shows on television and visit art galleries. It seems that just when I thought there was nothing much new happening, something I see somewhere surprises me.

Take the time to, as they say, ‘Expose Yourself To Art’. You will be rewarded with a blast of renewed energy and ideas will start to flow.


The author, Marge Bonura, is the Director of Sales & Marketing for New England Machinery, Inc. (NEM). NEM is a leading packaging machinery manufacturer of bottle unscramblers, cappers, orienters, retorquers, lidders, pluggers, pump sorter/placers, scoop feeders, hopper elevators and much more. The company has been in business since 1974 selling to the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, chemical, household products, automotive and other industries. For more information on NEM, visit their website at www.neminc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment