Monday, June 27, 2016

Retirement Blog

To everyone who has been a faithful follower of my blog, I wish to say thank you. I hope that I have at least once passed on some useful tidbit of information that helped you, or you at least enjoyed reading it.

July 1, 2016 marks my official retirement date from New England Machinery, Inc. At that time, I will turn over this blog to my successor to perpetuate the dissemination of information about the packaging industry. I will, however, keep my finger in the mix working on a very limited schedule going forward, but my marketing duties will be handled by another. I sincerely wish all my followers, colleagues, and especially my co-workers the very best and to enjoy this tremendous adventure in the world of packaging machinery. It has never ceased to absorb, fascinate and surprise me and I wish that you too, will experience the challenges, fast pace, and occasional exhilaration of the packaging machinery industry. And, yes, it has been a great adventure park-like ride complete with tension filled climbs up, coupled with breath-taking soars down. Always leaving one craving that next hairpin turn and stomach-dropping fast bump. Enjoy every moment. My best to all! Marge Bonura

The author, Marge Bonura, is the Director of Sales & Marketing for New England Machinery, Inc. (NEM). NEM is a leading packaging machinery manufacturer of bottle unscramblers, cappers, orienters, retorquers, lidders, pluggers, pump sorter/placers, scoop feeders, hopper elevators and much more. The company has been in business since 1974 selling to the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, chemical, household products, automotive and other industries. For more information on NEM, visit their website at www.neminc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment