Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Good Tidings for the Holiday Season

For my last post of 2013, I want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. I hope you have time to spend with your loved ones and some time to spend in quiet peace. I also wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year.

May 2014 be a year of new beginnings, growth and prosperity, filled with enough challenges to keep us engaged, enough luck to keep us curious, enough joy to keep us happy, and enough love to keep us centered.

The author, Marge Bonura, is the Director of Sales & Marketing for New England Machinery, Inc. (NEM). NEM is a leading packaging machinery manufacturer of bottle unscramblers, cappers, orienters, retorquers, lidders, pluggers, pump sorter/placers, scoop feeders, hopper elevators and much more. The company has been in business since 1974 selling to the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, chemical, household products, automotive and other industries. For more information on NEM, visit their website at www.neminc.com.

2 comments:

  1. Great article! I've been looking for some insights on finding a quality contract packaging company, and this gave me some great insights! So far this and http://www.wepackitall.com/ have been the most helpful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jason: I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I hope to share a lot more good information in 2014.

    ReplyDelete